Monday, June 11, 2018

Best Life | Brianna Lepper

Hey y'all! I'm super excited to be sharing another scrapbook process layout with you!  Today, I'm featuring a few of the colors that were newly released and they're all so beautiful!  Here's what I used:

Going Peach Side
Pink-O-De Mayo
Limoncello
It's Mint To Be

I grabbed a large flat brush and painted long strokes and added extra color and water at the top to let the color drip down.  I love the added texture it brought to the page!  And that shimmer?!  The original Shimmerz are my favorite!!



Besides mixed media, another technique I love is adding lots of layers underneath my photo.  I love to rip/tear patterned paper, scraps, tissue paper and vellum.  If it's next to me, I'm going to find a way to incorporate it!  One of my favorite tools is my tiny attacher.  I love adding the tiny staples to my layers.  


I added a fun title with my favorite Thickers and that finished off my layout!  Check out my process below and don't forget to mention my name in the comments when you place your next order and you'll receive a freebie!










No comments: