Shimmerz Paints is expanding our team! We are looking for talented, positive designers to add to our teams. Shimmerz Paints designers might specialize in one particular style, such as mixed media or create in multiple styles (cards, scrapbook layouts, journaling, canvas, off the page etc). We are looking to add to the following:
- YOUTUBE EDUCATORS TEAM
Our Shimmerz Paints Youtube Educators Team consists of 1 blog post, along with a video uploaded to the Shimmerz Paints YouTube Channel. In blog post, we ask for close ups of the project featured in video, showing your process. It is the Youtube Educators Team's responsibility to share their process using Shimmerz Paints products and educate viewers on ease of use. This can include layouts, mixed media, cards, journaling or crafting. You must have an active social media accounts, such as YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. You may also do (TOTALLY OPTIONAL) Live video on Shimmerz Facebook page, if you're feeling brave and spontaneous! This is a 1 year contract position.
- DESIGN TEAM
Our Shimmerz Paints Design Team is our original base design team sharing 2 blog posts a month to the Shimmerz Paints blog. As well as sharing the project on social media. You may also add as many detailed photos or video to your blog posts as you would like. We are looking for all talents to add to our Design Team. This is a 1 year contract position.
- SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM
We are looking for limited spots to fill within our Social Media Team. Our Social Media Team consists of 2 projects per month featuring Shimmerz Paints. You are a brand ambassador for Shimmerz Paints. You MUST have all active forms of social media to take part in this team, such as Facebook, Instagram, etc. This is a 1 year contract position.
What YOU get from Shimmerz:
- A DT credit every 4 months for products
- New products as released
- Wholesale pricing on Shimmerz Paints products
- Advertising of your projects, yourself and Social Media on all our Social Media channels.
- A personal Shimmerz Paints badge to display on your blog(s).
- Great team of ladies to socialize with, grow with, and be inspired by. We are team environment through and through!
Our team members must have the following:
- An active social media presence: Blog, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube
- Create clear step by step tutorials
- Create quality, well lit and produced photographs and videos
- Have an interest in using & promoting Shimmerz Paints products
- Create a variety of projects eg: Pages, (scrapbook, journal or planner), Off-the-page project (canvas, home decor, DIY, assemblage, jewelry, etc), Cards etc.
- Use only Shimmerz Paints sprays, paints or pastes on the projects you create for Shimmerz.**You can use as many embellishments, flowers etc as you like, just no sprays, paints, pastes from other companies on the projects you create for Shimmerz Paints.*****Please ask about possible Design Teams conflicts before applying.
- Be on time & meet deadlines.
- Promote Shimmerz Paints on their blogs and Social Media.
- Sign a confidentiality agreement
To apply for our awesome teams send an email to email@example.com with this information:
- Subject line: “Shimmerz Paints Team Call 2018 – your name – your country – Team you are applying”
- Mailing address & email address
- Short bio and some fun facts about you.
- Why you would be a good fit for Shimmerz Paints and what you love about our products.
- 3 photos of your best work
- List other DT/Design Experience (though this is not a requirement), also list all DT’s you are currently part of or that you will be part of in the next 6 months (in case there are any conflicts of interest)
- Include links to your blog, YouTube channel, Facebook and any other social media accounts.
- What style(s) do you like to create: canvas, abstract, DIY,scrapbook, stamping, card making, journaling, mixed media, vintage, altered art, assemblage, etc.
Submissions must be submitted no longer than DECEMBER 11TH, 2017 AT 11:59 PM MST.