Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Rainbow and wreath | Anna Komenda

Hello mixed media fans. It's Anna here with my next fun and colorful project featuring some pretty Shimmerz stuff. I created a rainbow layout using mists and paints and I must say I love how it turned out.
 

As always I have a process video for you.


I used mists in few vivid colors to create a colorful edge on my page. I left the center part white. This is the exact opposite of what I usually do on my project but it was so fun to try.


It was this type of the layout that was calling for some wreath inside this colorful frame. I fussy cut many flowers and placed them around my white space.


I added random embellishments in matching colors to highlight this rainbow scheme.


I also added fun splashes using Shimmerz Paints for more messy effect. Rainbow designs are always my favourite and they are so fun to make. Dirty fingers in all colors of the rainbow are the sigh of good creative process.

That's it for today. Now grab your mists and spray your own rainbows. If you are missing some colors and plan some shopping, don't forget to mention my name ti get a free mini product!


Here are the products I used in my project:

Thank you for stopping by and see you in November.

XO Anna


No comments: