Sunday, August 20, 2017

#Right Now | Katty Miranda

Hello Crafty friends! Katty here to share a scrapbooking layout with you all. I had this photo of my cousins baby from a few years back. He was the cutest baby. I decided to create a monochromatic layout using shades of blue.

I began with white cardstock and a stencil with a small square pattern. I angled the stencil to create two triangles on either side of the page. I used one of my favorite of the Paste-eez, Puttin on the Glitz. My though was that the Paste-eez would create a resist effect when I add color on top.


Once dry I used some of my favorite shades of blues and aquas. I used a Spritz in the color Saphire and three Coloringz in the colors Well Blue me Down, Heidi Ho Blue and Mamma Sings the Blues.

I used a paint brush to add the colors, blending them together over the stenciled triangles. I also added some splatters using Mama Sings the Blues.

I placed my photo in the center and added a few layers of patterned paper behind it. I added my tittle and used a few embellishments, all in shades of blue to keep with the monochromatic look.


I love how it turned out! 
Supplies Used:
Paste-eez: Puttin on the Glitz
Spritz: Sapphire
Coloringz: Well Blue me Down, Heidi Ho Blue, Mamma Sings the Blues
Thanks so much for stopping by!
XOXO


No comments: