Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Shimmery team up with sweet florals

Hi Everyone, Beck Beattie here today with a sweet card share.  I had lots of fun creating this card so I'm even going to take you though it!


Shimmerz Products Used:
Shimmerz Creameez - Tripin in the Tropics
Shimmerz Creameez - Green Acres


I thought I would take you through the process of creating my card today.

To start I added a little gesso to the pink card base with my finger.


I also die cut 3 of these vine circles from the white glitter cardstock.  It die cuts so well and is a really neat way to use glitter cardstock as it adds the most beautiful accent to your projects in this way.  It is probably my favourite way to use glitter cardstock!


Next I took some die cut leaves and gave them a coat of my Shimmerz Creameez paint in Green Acres and allowed them to dry.


I also added some Shimmerz Creameez to my background by splattering and then softening the splatter with a pice of plastic.  


I also added a little green splatter to the background in the same colour Creameez added to the leaves.


I didn't want such a large sentiment for this card so I decided to cut the sentiment strip up and add it in two parts to finish my card.
Here are some more pics of my sweet card:







I Hope you enjoyed my share today.

Happy Crafting!




2 comments:

nanasloves said...

This is such a pretty card. May I ask about the vine circle die. I would love to have one of those. I would like to know who the manufacturer is and if I can order one. Thank you - really enjoyed looking at your creations.

Beck Beattie said...

Thanks for your lovely comment Nanasloves. The die is called 'wreath' by Spellbinders. Hope you can get your hands on it. xx