Friday, July 21, 2017

Joy Canvas with Shona


Hello Shimmerz fans!! Today I have a fun mixed media canvas to share. How I love to create a girly grungy project! I am going to give this one to my cutie pie grand daughter.

For the background I started with some stencil work with Salt of the Earth Paste-eez…perfect for added texture.

After the canvas was put together it was time to add some gorgeous Shimmerz colors…I used Chocolate Brownie and Mama Sings the Blues Coloringz.

Finish it all off with some splatters of Penny 4 Your Thoughts Inklingz.
 

Check out our Facebook page for lots of inspiration and share with us what you created with Shimmerz! Look for us on Instagram too! Don’t forget to mention my name at the store checkout for your free sample of Shimmerz!!

Take care and happy scrapping!  

No comments: