Sunday, May 21, 2017

Yup! Scrapbook layout | Katty Miranda

Hello friends! Katty here to share a 12x12 scrapbook layout. I found this funny picture of my younger son on my moms phone and I had to scrap it. I pulled out the Simple Stories Life in Color Collection and chose some coordinating colors to use in my background.
I added a thin layer of gesso to a yellow paper from the collection. This helped to strengthen the paper. I then used the good ole packaging technique on top of the gesso. 
I picked several colors that coordinate with the Life in Color Collection, I used a spritz in Ruby, a vibes in Jeni B Blue and Coloringz in Peachy Keen, Well Blue me Down and Oh Say Can U Sea. 
I also used one of the Dazzlerz in the color Licorice Stick through  a plus sign stencil to add some fun texture. I also added some splatters in a couple of the colors. 
I then added embellishments from the collection all around my photo. Including some chipboard frames and stickers. I added a few simple layers behind the photo. I love how it turned out. 
Products Used:
Dazzlerz: Licorice Stick
Spritz: Ruby
Vibez: Jeni B Blue
Coloringz: Peachy Keen, Well Blue me Down, Oh Say Can U Sea

Always Remember.....
XOXO

No comments: