Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Mini Album using inklingz / Felicity



Products used: Inklingz - Blue Lagoon / miner miner / corney flower blue
                        coloringz - Pretty in pink / well blue me down
                        vibez - deep blue sea 

Hello Shimmerz friends, Felicity here today. I want to share today something fun with you and that is a super cute mini album I made.  I used inklingz and coloringz to create this album. Its super fun and not to difficult.



I started off by cutting a piece of cardstock in half (6 inch x 12 inch). Then at 4 inch intervals, (on the long side), I creased and folded it like an accordion style. I then joined the two pieces of cardstock together to make the album longer.



I started off by doing my cover first because I had already chosen a bunch of photos of my daughter to use in it, I could do my cover first. Then I layed out the photos I wanted to use on one side of the album. I wanted to use a photo, roughly every on second fold. The opposite I want to embellish. 


 I treated each section of the album as a little card or project life card instead of looking at the big picture as an album.


I  put all my shimmerz products first ( i didn't use any gesso, just shimmerz straight on the page). Once the shimmerz dried I then layer my photo and embellishments.


Then when I added all my photos and filled in the sections of the album I went in and added some transparencies and 3 x 4 inch project life cards just to add some interest to the album.


I hope you like my Mini album and if you have any questions, let me know!






1 comment:

Crystal_235 said...

Love the mini album!!