Friday, April 14, 2017

Easter Mini Album/ Felicity



Products used:
Coloringz: no yoking / Dont Citron me
Vibez: Jeni B Bleu / sweet heart 

Hello! Felicity here today to share with you a fun little Easter Mini Album on this Good Friday.
I have always wanted to document our Easter at home. Now, its nothing fancy for us at home, we try to remember the real reason of Easter. But there are memories and things the kids will want to remember. So I got myself I little orgainsed and created a Mini Album ready to just pop the photos in.


The size of my book is roughly 5 inches by 5 inches. I simply bound it with some twine in the middle.
I added quiet a few peices of white cardstock so that I could add some Shimmerz Colouringz and vibez. I wanted the nice bright colours to stand out. As I embellish and add more photos over the Easter weekend, I will add more shimmerz. What a mini album with  out shimmerz splatters! tee hee


I have already pre-decorated a few pages. These are just a start, so it will be added to as I put my photo in.



This is a photo I took already for my daughter with her bunny ears on. There is a lot dressed up cute little bunnies hopping around the house already.  This page I have popped a flap over the top and a photo of the other kids with their bunny ears will go underneath.



I have created a little pocket to add a photo strip or two of the kids on their egg hunt. I generally take a lot of photos of this, so I need a place to put more than two photos.

Of course its not Easter without some Bunny biscuits. The kids love helping making these. I think I will also pop in the recipe in too, that will be a lovely keepsake in a few years time.


This page is another pre-decorate one, ready to add a photo opposite too.  How cute is that little bunny from Crate Paper.


I hope this helps inspire you to doucment your Easter this year.
Hope the bunny finds you and leaves plenty of Choccie eggs.

Happy Easter!



No comments: