Friday, March 31, 2017

Oh pots full of colour goodness - paintery effects for cards

Hi Everyone Beck BT here today to share with you a fun gender neutral card.  I love to create cards ready in my stash for any occasion so I always have some on hand for different people.  I often find using my paints is the most fun way to create stunning backgrounds easily finished off with a sentiment as in this case today. 

Shimmerz Products Used:

Shimmerz Creameez - Daffodil
Shimmerz Creameez - Witches Brew
Shimmerz Inklingz - Naughty or Nice
Shimmerz Creameez - Lettuce Get Together
Shimmerz Creameez - Thunderstorm

Other Products Used:

Tinby Designs Heavy Weight Cardstock - White and Kraft
Dark Room Door - Arty Circles collage stamp
Dark blue cardstock
Dark blue twine
Bella fundamentals Sentiments pack


Create your own:

To create my card I first stamped the circle images with permanent black ink.
 Next I added some of the Thunderstorm colour to the background.
 Now I added colour to the circles along with some splatter as well.
Then my background was done and ready to add those finishing touches to make it into a card.



I hope you enjoyed my share today and head back real soon!  



Happy Crafting!  


No comments: