Monday, February 13, 2017

Happy - A Purple Layout from Karine

Hi there, crafty friends,

I'd like to share with you today a layout I made. As tomorrow is Valentine's day, I thought I would take a break from my usual bluish color combo and go for a more romantic color. As my last layout was pink, I thought I'd go with purple. So here is my layout.

Happy


After covering my entire background with clear gesso, I used Salt of the Earth Paste-Eez through a letter stencil. I'm loving this stencil, lately, and with Paste-Eez, I got crisp, sharp edges with no bleeding underneath the stencil I love it!


To add color to that textured background, I used a mix of Royal Purple Shimmerz, Power to the Purple Creameez, Beets Me Inklingz and Razzeldazzelberry Vibez. Look at this beautiful mix of purple I got! Can't get any better than this!


To embellish, I used one piece from the Leafy Shrub Set 1, from 2Crafty Chipboard. To color it, I used Have a Grape Day! Texturez, which I painted directly onto my chioboard. I love the shimmery finish I got, along with the great texture. 


In my embellishments clusters, I also added the Fine Leafy Bush chipboard, also from 2Crafty Chipboard, which I painted with 3 Sheets to the Wind AcriTonez. I cut it in smaller pieces and scattered those here and there. 


You like what I have used and would like to get your hands on the products ? Visit the Shimmerz Store to see all the gorgeous colors in the many ranges offered!

Thanks for visiting and don’t forget to mention my name when placing your order to get a free product. 




2 comments:

Purple Diva 6 said...

what a stunning layout love the colours you have used also the chipboards, thankyou so much for sharing .....Xxx

K said...

Thanks so much Lindi! :)