Monday, January 30, 2017

She Was a Beautiful Dreamer

Hello Shimmerz Friends,

I cannot tell you how excited I was when we were told that
Shimmerz Paints was releasing a paint range called AcriTonez.

So, I thought I would get my Art Journal out,
one of many that I have and haven't played with for a while.

I had the idea in my head, and the quote, and I went for it.

Here it is!


I love all the colors and I wanted to have a play
with the new Shimmerz Paste-eez too.

As you will see in the video tutorial,
I used them as paints as well as using them with a stencil
to create texture on my page.


The quote says:
"She was a beautiful dreamer,
the kind of girl who kept her head in the clouds,
loved above the stars and left regret
beneath the earth she walked on."
-R.M. Drake


The Shimmerz Products I used are:
Shimmerz AcriTonez - 3 Sheets to the Wind, Blue My Top,
Pinkadelic, Overeasy and Shimmerz Tar Tar.
Shimmerz Paste-eez - Tree Hugger, Don't Be A Pansy 
and Puttin' On The Glitz.
Shimmerz Coloringz - Night Moves

In the Video Tutorial I will show you
the techniques I used and how I created the art journal pages.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget to mention my name when you order!




No comments: