Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Using coloringz with Felicity



 Hello friends, Felicity with you today with another fun festive creation. Today I used colouringz as my background, I wanted something fun and vibrant for this page.

Products used: Coloringz, no yoking, Oh say can U sea, Well Blue me Down, Shade of gray and Vibez Sweet heart 

I love stepping away from the traditional festive colours of red and green and use some different colours at this time of the year. If you take a look around at all the beautiful Christmas trees you will baubles in pinks, mints, blues, silver, and gold. So if we can decorate our homes what ever colours then we can create beautiful festive creations with those colours too. Right?

I love layering up my page with dimension and texture and love nothing more than always having shimmerz popping out the bottom, creating another vibrant eye catching dimension.

Its no rocket science at how I apply my shimmerz. No fancy techniques, just a Gesso background, a little spritz of water, so it allows my coloringz to move a little more around the page. I always tip my page up, down, left right, creating drips and blends. Easy as.

I love shimmerz for the vibrancy and how easy there to use and blend.
Hope this encourages and inspires you with shimmerz today.

Before I go, as this is my last blog post for 2016 I want wish you all a very lovely Christmas and a wonderful twenty seventeen. Thank you to each and everyone of you lovely shimmerz fans for all your support with comments on my work, here, and on Facebook and Instagram.

See you all in the new year with some new creations!!



No comments: