Thursday, November 17, 2016

Holiday Decor with Shona

Hello Shimmerz fans! Oh that special Holiday Season is almost upon us and for me its time to start creating some Holiday Cards/Tags and Décor. Today I have some Mixed Media Glass Balls to share. Oh these were so much fun to make…I started with clear glass ornaments and added Shimmerz to create them!

 
 
My colors used are Jenny B Bleu Vibez and Chocolate Brownie Coloringz. I also dripped and swirled lots of Penny 4 Your Thoughts and Blue My Mind Inklingz on the insides of some of the balls. I wish you could see how they Shimmer in the light.
 


 
I love how the Shimmerz mists seeps into the cracks on this one.
 


 
Look at the beautiful swirls inside this one. I also finished the metal snowflakes with Penny 4 Your Thoughts and Spotlight White Inklingz. I can not wait to add these beautys to my tree and watch them dance and Shimmer in the lights!
 
 
On your next order mention my name in the comments at check out and Stacey will send you something extra! Check out our Facebook page for lots of inspiration and share with us what you created with Shimmerz! Take care and happy scrapping!  

No comments: