Friday, November 18, 2016

Capture the Moment - A Green Layout with Karine

Hi,

I'm here to share my latest layout.
Capture the Moment


This layout started out as a challenge that two of my friend gave me. I told them that I wanted to do a green layout, so they gave me some green moss and some flower soft (I didn't think it existed anymore) to add to my layout. At first, I was hesitant, but I think the end result is pretty good, don't you think?


I used a favorite of mine to add the color to my background: Palm Reader Vibez.


You can see on the picture above some flower soft near the tags. I must say that I love the texture it gave to my background.


To add some contrast, I used Don't Be Suede Coloringz to add some drops here and there around my layout.


I love the end result.


So I hope that my layout inspires you to step out of your comfort zone and to go with the flow.

Have a nice day.



1 comment:

Sherrie J. said...

So lovely. Thanks for sharing your creation with all of us.