Thursday, July 28, 2016

Our Funny Faces

Hi Shimmerz Friends

It's Renee here, to share with you a layout tutorial
I created using Shimmerz Paints.


I do hope that you get a laugh.
My son Jackson and I were taking some serious photo's
when we decided to mix it up a little and we thought it was hilarious!

The main feature of this tutorial is a stamped background using Shimmerz Dazzlerz - Licorice Stick.

Here are some close-ups:


I used one of my previous month Clique Kits.  I am a huge fan of the colors used in the kit.


Stamping with the Shimmerz Dazzlerz gave a great glossy effect to the background
and also some texture which is a bonus.



The Shimmerz Products used are:

Shimmerz Dazzlerz - Licorice Stick
Shimmerz Coloringz - Oh Say Can You Sea
Shimmerz Coloringz - Night Moves
Shimmerz - Sunny
Shimmerz Coloringz - My Bleeding Heart

Here is my video tutorial for you to watch:


Thanks so much for stopping by!




No comments: