Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Mixed Media canvas with Felicity


Hello. Felicity here today with a fun canvas

Just wanted to pop by with a little canvas I made using lots of shimmerz and mixed media.
I created this for a little girls birthday, needless to say she loved it.


Products used: Dazzlerz: Tutti Frutti / Sea U in  the mornin' / foiled again
                       Aqua Huez: Little Lily/ Hottie Pink/ Rockin Robin/ Crazy Daisy / Honey Do List. 

 Firstly I started off with tearing some scraps of paper to create the dress on the girl.  
I then gesso to whole canvas.
I started then my colouring the skin and hair with some wax crayons.

Then I used lots of Aqua Huez for the dress to add colour and dazzerlez to add deminsion. I keep layering the colours till I was happy.

I then used the Dazzelerz with a stencil to create some flowers.



Lastly I add some embellishements and shimmerz flicks of Aqua Huez.







No comments: