Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Heritage Journal with Shona

Hello Shimmerz fans! Recently I decided to do up a Heritage Journal as a gift. Today I have a few pages to share. I think my journal pages are more like mini layouts, but this is the way I journal. I am having fun creating this book so far. On these 4 pages I used Inklingz in French Twist, Barnished Buckle and Giddy About Green. I find the Inklingz add beautiful color while leaving the pages looking old.
 

 

 
This is my dad when he was very very young, Fun to create with Heritage photos!


 

After the pages are all put together I painted on Inklingz and added some water to move the paints around.

 

I love the look of the Inklingz on the chipboard pieces…so shimmery!
 


 
If you mix up your Inklingz and put a put some on a craft mat you can use lids to dip into it then apply to your project to get the circles.
 

 

 
After my pages were done I added a few splats of each color in the background. This is just the start of my book…I will be back another day to share more pages!
 

 

 
On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a sample for FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration and watch for NEW Shimmerz Product information soon! Take care and happy scrapping!

No comments: