Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Adding Shimmerz in Project Life

Hello.
Felicity here today.

I want to show you a couple of pages that feature in my project life album. I have a standard project life album that showcases my weeks as a family. Then I also have a what I call a "highlight project life' album for my children. These albums are 6 x 8 inch, which show all those little moments that you want the children to remember. You know all those funny things they say, the candid photos, the blurry photos that still their story... if you get what I mean.

Anyways, in this album I also do a few little full page spreads with a photo that perhaps has more of a story to tell, or perhaps some personal journaling you want hidden. I want to show you today how I used my Shimmerz to add some sparkle to these full page 6 x 8 page spreads.



What is also great about adding shimmerz in, is the little pots can be easily taken in your travel bags along with your project life goodies. There small and really compact.


Hope this inspires you add some shimmerz to your project life album.

Felicity XO

No comments: