Thursday, May 28, 2015

Picture Perfect Circles using Shimmerz

Hello There Lovelies,

It's Renee here, and this month I would like to share I layout I have created
using many Shimmerz Products.


This is my little man Jackson when he was a baby.
He was sooooo chubby!!
He is now 8 and that time has flown by.

These are the Shimmerz Products I used to create the layout.


Shimmerz Coloringz - Heidi Ho Blue
Shimmerz Coloringz - My Bleeding Heart
Shimmerz Creameez - Ride the Tide
Shimmerz Creameez - Daffodil
Shimmerz Dazzelerz - Gummy Berry Blue
Shimmerz - Ultra Marine
Shimmerz - Fire Engine Red

Here are a couple of close-ups to show some detail.


I created background circles using the Shimmerz Creameez.  


All these techniques and how I created the layout are part of the video tutorial.
My apologies for the lighting in this video.


DON'T FORGET!!!
If you put an order in with Shimmerz Paints, put my name (Renee Aslette) in the
'INSTRUCTIONS TO MERCHANT" section in the checkout page and you will
receive a FREE Shimmerz product of your choice.

YAY!!!  Who doesn't love that ^

Thank you so much for stopping by. xx









No comments: