Friday, May 1, 2015

Altered Clipboard Tutorial

Hi there Shimmerz Friends,

It's Renee here to share with you a Tutorial on how to make an 
Altered Clipboard using Shimmerz Coloringz.

Here is the finished product.


This project was a little out of my comfort zone.
But I love how funky it turned out.
And it fits in with my scrapbook room perfectly.

It can be used as a clipboard, or a chalkboard for notes.

Here is a close-up:


The Shimmerz Products I used are:

Shimmerz Coloringz - No Yoking
Shimmerz Coloringz - Night Moves

Here is my tutorial:


DON'T FORGET!!!
If you put an order in with Shimmerz Paints, put my name (Renee Aslette) in the
"INSTRUCTIONS TO MERCHANT" section in the checkout page and you will
receive a FREE Shimmerz product of your choice.

YAY!!!  Who doesn't love that ^

Thank you so much for stopping by. xx




No comments: