Friday, March 6, 2015

Shimmerz and Dazzelerz Background Tutorial

My lovely team mates at Shimmerz patiently guided me through the process of making a video tutorial and I am happy to say that you can access the link at the end of this post. This is the layout I created in the video...

The tutorial focuses on how to create a background page using water-colour paper and 
Shimmerz Mists and Dazzelerz...


here are some detail shots....






For those interested to see the process please check this link....

You can view the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f6qeRo6J5c

or here...


Don't forget to wait for the credits at the end of the video to see all materials used including the particular colors of the Shimmerz products I used.

THANKS AND HAVE A CREATIVE WEEKEND!!!


No comments: