Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Merry Christmas Shabby Chic Style

I LOVE to make Christmas cards.  This year I'm all about the Shabby Chic look.  So I made a Christmas card that was anything but traditional.  I used Pop Art Pink Vibez on some Petaloo flowers.  Pop Art Pink is one of my favorites.  That peachy, golden pink is so yummy!  Then to add that shimmery vintage look to all my papers, I sponged Spotlight White Inklingz over each layer.





 You can find Pop Art Pink Vibez and Spotlight White Inklingz here.  I would love to see your Christmas cards or any other project you are making with Shimmerz.  Please feel free to share them on the Shimmerz Paints Facebook page.

Also remember to mention your favorite Shimmerz Designer in the INSTRUCTIONS TO MERCHANT section when you place your Shimmerz order.  We will send you a FREE jar of Inklingz!!!

1 comment: