Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A baby Gift, Sweet Shimmerz Nursery clock.

Hi Shimmerz fans. 

 Lydell back with you today with a project I have been working on for my step sisters new little one. I wanted something special with her Birth details on it and something pretty for her room. This is what eventuated!



I painted a frame in acrylic, and drew on the sleeping girl and painted her base colours in acrylic paint.



next I went over it all in matching Shimmerz Paints (Shimmerz in the paint pots)


I painted the things that could do with some shimmer, and added shading details with the colours in other areas.


and in the clouds....


India Ink painted on the sides



and her birth details down one side.


I painted the quote on ...."Let her sleep for when she wakes she will move mountains." 
I thought that was a beautiful quote for a little girl's nursery!

......add the clock parts and She is ready to give away!

Thanks for stopping by today!











No comments: