Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fun Altered Mannequin with Shona


Hello Shimmerz fans! Today I have a fun altered mannequin from the Flying Unicorn Sept kit to share and it is loaded with lots of yummy Shimmerz products!


After covering with gesso and adding all of my embellishments I added some Jeni B Blue Vibez.
 


The areas around the embellishments are misted with Before Dawn Vibez. After it dried I added more gesso to highlight the chippys and flowers.




To finish off my project I added touches of Barnished Buckle Inklingz to the embellishments….I just adore how this turned out!






On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (or any Shimmerz Designer) (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a something FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration. Take care and happy Scrapping!

No comments: