Monday, August 4, 2014

Grid Art Journal Page, using Shimmerz Paints

Hello and Happy Monday!  Tina Walker here today with another Shimmerz project!

Today, I will be sharing my design process for creating a Grid Art Journal Page.  The process is super easy and will hopefully inspire you to create your very own Art Journal pages.



For my project today, I used the following Shimmerz products:

Dazzelerz: Licorice Stick
Vibez: Hermit the Frog, Before Dawn
Coloringz: No Yoking, Pink Stilettos


Before we get to my video tutorial, here's several close-ups of the wonderful texture and color I created on my AJ page.


The journaling is a reminder to myself.  I am strong.  I am beautiful.  I am enough.




And now my video tutorial!



I hope I have inspired you to put your words down on paper and create!

Remember, if you purchase Shimmerz product on our on-line store, and were inspired by my project, please mention my name (Tina Walker) in the 'Instructions to Merchant' section and you will receive a Full size bottle of Dimensionz or Shimmerz OR a sample size jar of Texturez or Dazzlerz FREE!  Totally awesome!

Thank you again for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I realize this is off topic but while your blog looks nice, it could be far better if you'll be able to use lighter colors too in the design. This will encourage a lot more scanners come to check it out more often!...Cccam Server