Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Awesome - Layout with Shona


Hello Shimmerz Fans! Today I have a layout to share with a few Shimmerz goodies on it. First off…I did some masking in the background with Spun Sugar Dazzlerz and added touches of Shimmerz Aqua Marine and Key Lime with my fingers….in the corners and under where the photo would go. This added some color to the neutral colored papers.
 
 

All of the Creative Emellishments chippys are all finished with the NEW Inklingz and than a coat of crackle on top. The colors I used are Blue my mind, Brass knuckles, and Me & Blue.


I just adore the finish of the chippys with the Inklingz!
 
 

Once the layout was complete I added some drops of the Shimmerz Aqua Marine and Key Lime.


Head on over to the Shimmerz Facebook page…there are giveaways going on right now!

On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (or any Shimmerz Designer) (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a something FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration. Take care and happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is outstanding! Love it!

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Gorgeous layout!!