Friday, June 20, 2014

Journal page and the New Inklingz!


Hello Shimmerz Fans! Yippee the new Inklingz are available now.. and I have to say they are amazing!!!! These gorgeous shimmering watercolors are activated by water. I have played with them over the past few days and decided to share a journal page that I have created. This is a simple journal page but I wanted to just play and get the feel of them.



Well I fell in love instantly! They are so creamy and easy to apply and leave no streak marks.
 
 

Just look at that gorgeous Shimmer that you get with them..yummy!

 
 

Shhhh…here is a little sneak peek of an upcoming page I made also. Look at that gorgeous chippys finished with the new Inklingz..and the little touches of Inklings on the embellishments! The possibilities are endless!
 
 

Head on over to the Shimmerz Facebook page…there are giveaways going on right now!


On your next Shimmerz order, mention my name (or any Shimmerz Designer) (in the notes to merchant) and Stacey will send you a something FREE!!!! Swing on by our Facebook page for lots of inspiration. Take care and happy Scrapping!

No comments: