Saturday, January 18, 2014

Happy Sunshiny Days!

Hi lovely Shimmerz followers, Happy New Year to you all!  This is my first time back in the new year and I have a cute and fun layout to share.   We are having beautiful sunshiny days atm thought doing something bright and happy would be fitting!!
 
Shimmerz products used:
 
Spritz in Mango Madness
Vibez in Egg Noggin
Coloringz in Mandarin Mai Tai
Dimensionz in Streets of Gold and Orange U Pretty
Shimmerz in Golden Wheat and Marigold
 
 
"Love You"
 
 

 
I coloured some chipboard pieces with Shimmerz and Spritz.
 




I also used the Dimensionz on the title word "Love You".  I love how this product gives so much texture and puffiness to your Chipboard products.
 



 
I used the lid from a Spritz bottle and dipped it into the Golden Wheat Shimmerz, I then placed this over the layout randomly to add some circles. 
 



 
The Shimmerz products I used compliment the embellishments and papers perfectly :)
 




Thanks for stopping by today, enjoy your weekend, I hope it's a creative one for you.
Hugs xo



No comments: