Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Canvas Video Tutorial

Hello Shimmerz Friends. Elena is here on the blog.
I guess some of you are busy with Christmas preparations, me too.
And I have a Christmas Canvas to share with you.


  All you need is some of your favorite paints and mists, some embellishments and a quick hoem decoration gift is ready.

  Here is a video tutorial , you can check the close ups and some tips while watching it.



Products used:
Spritz Terra Cotta
Spritz - Plum Pudding
Vibez - Ready or Not
Texturez - Crushed Coral
Shimmerz - Coal
Dazzlerz - Tutti Frutti
Blingz - Flushee Fushia


Don't forget to upload your Christmas Creations with Shimmerz on our Facebook page to qualify for this month prize.



You can order all the products I used in my video at the Shimmerz Shop.
and if you mention my name during checkout in the Instructions to merchant box, you will receive a free sample of either: Dazzler, Texturez or Dimensionz product.


I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

See you next year on the Shimmerz blog


1 comment:

Stac said...

Elena, this is stunning!!! I love watching your videos.