Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Summer is coming!!!

Hi Shimmerz fans!!!  Summer is definitely on it's way, here Downunder!  I am so excited, we just love summer, I must admit we haven't had much winter this year so I think it's going to be a hot one :)  Anyway, I have been at it again, creating some beachy fun!!
 
 
Shimmerz products used:
 
Enamelz in Jack Frost
Coloringz in Heidi Ho Blue and Lime In Da Coconut
Spritz in Seafoam
Dazzlerz in Sour Apple
Vibez in Blue Jeans
Shimmerz in Ultra Marine
 
 
 
"Buckets of Fun"
 
 



This is my first layer of Shimmerz!  Firstly started out with a scraping of Gesso and then some masking with texture paste...........then comes the Shimmerz sprays!!
 
 
 




I added loads of shells, netting, sinamay, gauze and of course some flowers!  All of these embellishments have been sprinkled in some kind of Shimmerz product.
 
 



If you didn't already know, these colours are my favourites and I love they way they blend into each other.
 
 






Can you see the awesome Jack Frost Enamelz.....everything shines on this page!!
 
 



 
Thankyou for visiting today, hope you enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed making it!
 
 
 


2 comments:

Janene said...

Absolutely above amazing! You seriously just get better and better if that is possible. LOVE IT!!!! Need all of these Shimmerz products now. :)

Unknown said...

Just awesome, Stacey!! Love it!!