Saturday, June 9, 2012

Perfect for any Palette!


Lately, I am completely in love with the chocolate-y tones of some of the Shimmerz colors. For this layout below, I used a combination of Spritz in Treasured Hymn and MudPie, and Vibez in Before Dawn to deepen the intensity of the color palette within the papers.


I love how even using the darkest colors of paints can highlight photos and clusters if you are using a light colored background like on my page.

 I also filled in some of my petals here behind my daughter's picture, using Espresso and Enamelz in Fake Bake, and then added some more Fake Bake along the right side of the page and cluster for a perfectly shimmery, royal looking effect!
Shimmerz has a color for EVERYTHING. A perfect companion to my kit from Swirlydoos this month, I never have to look elsewhere for that beautiful accent color, and I LOVE THAT!
xx Heidi

1 comment:

Stac said...

Melt my heart! I so love this!!!