Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Handmade tape!

Hello and I hope this is a good day to all!

Today I'm going to show you how to create, in a easy a fun way, some artsy tape. I started with a blank sheet size A4. I covered one side of paper with double-sided tape.



Now comes the fun part: I decored the white side of the sheet with Shimmerz products and some stencils.


I finished the jod by stamping and doodling here and there with a black pen. 



I cut the sheet in many different size strips and so I have my very own artsy tape, to use on scrapbook page, altered items and AJ pages!





Products used: 

Vibez: Grape Escape, Fiery Fiesta and Razzledazzle Berry.
Coloringz: No Yoking, Pink Stiletto, Mandarin Maj Taj and Heidi Ho Blue (Sping set).
Pearlz: Sunny Side Up, Papapurple, Mint Julip and Pretty in Pink (Spring set).

Have a great day with creativity.
Roberta

6 comments:

Gio said...

Lovely project and very useful, Roberta!

donna!ee said...

awesome...thank you much! :)

MiMi Dibble said...

Great idea and I love the color and design you made.

naop said...

goodness! You are so clever. I love this idea and will try it definately!!Thank you for sharing.

Stac said...

EEEP!!! This is AWESOME!!! It's on my creative to do list. Love this idea. Thanks Roberta.

MaRyKaY said...

wow what an awesome idea. Ive seen it made with masking tape but this is so much better. when you cut in various sizes does that effect the sticky back side of the tape or the paper backing part that has to be removed before placing on project?
I'm gonna have to try this. Gotta get me some of this tape first. Everything costs so much anymore.. Thanks for the tutorial. Got my gears spinning