Friday, October 14, 2011

Some Shimmerz Artsy play

I have a page I did today to share with you!  A bit of Artsy fun was had!!!!
I had a good time anyway working with some cool Papers and LOTS of Shimmerz.... some punches and some tapes and you have all the ingredients you need!!!!
I played with Under the sea Blingz, Hot Fudge Vibez and Licorice Spritz.  I paired that with a little texture paste and some gesso for some texture.....


First I stuck every thing down, then I did some shimmering.  I didn't want to confine the paint to the background this time, so I just sprayed and dripped around my photo, (not being too careful.)
I painted some of the elements with the Under the sea Blingz to help them co-ordinate better, and of course to add some Shimmer!!!!




I enjoyed doing this page to share today!  
Why not get out your Shimmerz and have an artsy play on your next page!

Thanks for stopping in today.


2 comments:

Stac said...

What an AWESOME layout!!!

Lene - Nabon said...

wow! Can't wait to get started!! This looks just awesome!!