Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Splash your color

some projects feel complete when they are covered in Shimmerz others require nothing but a simple splash.

This layout was based on a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays. The sketch provided alot of possibilities but wasn't complete without the multiple colors of paint splashes all about the layout.
I used Razzle Dazzle Berry Vibez, Hermit the Frog Vibez, Blue by you pearlz, & Licorice Spirtz. To me they add a sense of movement to the layout and a fun touch to go along with the fun photo and story behind it.


a little Pixie Dust Blingz makes this felt flower sparkle, and stand out.




Layout #2 is another example of the effects simple paint splashing can have on a layout. Peas Be Mine Pearlz adds just the right touch to give this layout the artsy feel it needed.

I hope this makes you want to start splashing some projects today :-)Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Heidi Kelley said...

Oh, Taj. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Roberta said...

Love Lo, so wonderful!! beautiful decor!!!

BabyBokChoy said...

I really really REALLY love your color choices, bold, splashy, and striking! melts my heart!

Stac said...

Taj, your color schemes and LO's are always so fun! They bring so many smiles. Thank you!!

Jill said...

Kapow! These layouts jump right out at me. LOVE 'EM!

Christie Bryant said...

I love you unique style - such GORGEOUS layouts (and gorgeous children)!

...totally want to scrap-lift these layouts!