Friday, August 27, 2010

Shimmerz Education Team Call


Calling all Shimmerz fans!

I don't want you to forget about the Shimmerz Education Team Call! You have a little less than 3 weeks to organize yourselves and send in your application. If you love to teach and you love Shimmerz (and really, who doesn't?), this team is the perfect fit!

All the details can be found on the Vlog.

Plus, a little birdie just told me that we will be teaming up with some ROCKING guest designers and ROCKING sponsors. I can't wait to spill the beans...It's like waiting for Christmas...so hard...zipping the lips right now. Throwing away the key...giggle...

I can't wait to see your videos and projects!

xoxo
Bethany Kartchner
Shimmerz Education Team Coordinator               

3 comments:

mahlin said...

Not forgetting.. I AM applying.. wouldn´t miss it for the world.. ;) I just need to find a better cam =D

and I am so curious about all the secrets.. when can you spill it? =)

bethchien said...

yeah, spill it! lol!

Tricia Wilson said...

I am working on a video for ya. I am so excited!
Maybe you could go ahead spill just a little. ;-)