Saturday, August 28, 2010

Altered Headband

Good day to everyone! LG here sharing another project that I did using some Shimmerz Paints.

My 2year old daughter just started attending school a month ago, I decided to alter one of her old headbands. I have used some gorgeous laces by Kaisercraft and Shimmerz Pearlz.

 To achieve a colored look for the lace, dip it or use a brush to add some Shimmerz Paint. By using the white lace, it will allow you to achieve the color you wanted. On my project, I have used some pink (Ballet Slipper) and yellow (Sunny Side Up) colors. Here is my daughter wearing this beautiful headband. She loves it so much!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Super cute!

Christie Bryant said...

What a fantastic idea! Your daughter is adorable.

Stacy Cohen said...

Precious!

Stac said...

Oh my goodness. . .how cute!!!