Friday, August 13, 2010

Blingz + Paperclay = Awesome


One of my favorite products of all time is Shimmerz Blingz in Pixie Dust. Could there be anything more versatile, more shimmery, more wonderful? I don't think so.

A few months ago, I experimented with using Blingz on my paperclay creations with fabulous success.


All that glitter on the blue body is Blingz. It was a dream to apply and looks way cool.




Isn't that the cutest fanny you ever did see? (giggle...)

I'm considering making a how-to video of this little bluebird for the Shimmerz Vlog, if there is enough interest. So if you'd like to see such a video in the future, please leave me a comment.

Happy Shimmering!

xoxo
Bethany Kartchner

10 comments:

Elaine A said...

Oh Please, please, please Bethany! Yes, do a video - this is the cutest little thing I've ever seen. How utterly adorable! He looks so sweet with all his blingz.

Elaine Allen

Mary said...

I would love to see a video of how you made that cute little birdie. :)

Unknown said...

I would love to see a video. Your bird made me smile :)

Christie Bryant said...

Heck yes! That would be such a fun tutorial!
Another fabulous creation Bethany!

Angela W said...

I love it! I want a video on this! It is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Taj White said...

so so so super cute!! would love to see a video on this!!

ellen s. said...

oh gosh, i just luv his bum! so cute

Roberta said...

A video? A wonderful idea!

Stac said...

A little birdie told me that he was a HUGE hit at CHA. He is even more adorable in person. Love him!

LG said...

this is way too brilliant! So shimmery! The birds looks like a magical creature