Friday, May 7, 2010

Can't live without Shimmerz

Recently I have noticed that almost all the layouts I do has Shimmerz products on it. I just adore all the effects this added to my page and Ican definitely say that I cannot live without using it anymore.

For example, on this layout, I have sprayed Shimmerz Spritz (Sea Foam & Tuscan Sun) and used Blingz (Winter Green). It was perfect for my Nook Kit featuring My Minds Eye Quite Contrary - Little Boy Blue line

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Papers: My Minds Eye Quite Contrary -Little Boy Blue
Alpha: Jillibean, October Aftermoon and Adorn It
Diecut: My Minds Eye Quite Contrary -Little Boy Blue
Sticker: My Minds Eye Quite Contrary -Little Boy Blue
Paint: Shimmerz Spritz (Sea Foam & Tuscan Sun)and Blingz (Winter Green)
Pin: Maya Road
Flower: Prima
Others: Ranger Distress Inks, FiskarBorder Punch, Liquid Pearls

Here, I directly sprayed Shimmerz Spritz on my photo. By doing this, the photo blended well with the patterned papers and the design.


I also love adding some Blingz every time I add some flowers on my page. It made flowers looks so real and the colors just becomes vibrant. Adding this little detail will definitely turn your page into a masterpiece.

Here are more layouts that I did using Shimmerz Products:

Shimmerz VIBEZ and Blingz on the flower and the leaves were actually a product of a masking technique then it was cutout.

Using Shimmerz Spritz on this background and chipboard circle

The fuzzy cutting here was actually black and white but I painted some Blingz and Shimmerz to add color to it

You will definitely love all Shimmerz products! I highly recommend it to all crafters who would like their projects to be their masterpieces.

Thanks for dropping by!
Lady Grace

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh these are just stunning...filled with the most awesome details and colors!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Roberta said...

My favorite page to the third.
All your works are elegant and the color. I love them.