Friday, March 5, 2010

Razzle Dazzle Yummy-ness

My oldest daughter's favorite color is pink. She always ask "mommy can I have the pink one". So naturally I had to create a somewhat mono layout for her in her favorite color. And what better way to alter a few things on this layout than with one of the new Vibez in Razzle Dazzle Berry.


First, I used the Big Shot to cut two different size butterflies (large, and small). I used the butterflies as a mask to create the background, which was sprayed with Razzle Dazzle Berry.

The Prima flower, small K & Co flower, Doily, and the die cut news paper scallop were all sprayed with
Razzle Dazzle Berry.






Happy Scrapping Ladies!!!

7 comments:

Samantha McElyea said...

You did some fantastic stuff with Razzle! Great work, dear (:

Angela W said...

Very cute! I love pink also!

Scrapamum said...

I love this layout!!!

Stacy Cohen said...

I love this! The colors and the details are fabulous!

Stac said...

I really like the colors and all the layers of interest you added. Such great attention to detail. So pretty!!!

Myia Shantrice said...

Love the design! Another fab layout!

Roberta said...

Wow what a gorgeous page.
Really fantastic.

Ciao