Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hope - Pink Project

Morning, ladies, Lucy here with my project for the Shimmerz challenge this month: Hope

I crackled a Maya Road chipboard house with a couple of shades of pink acrylic paint and then Shimmerz Spritz in Ruby. Then stamped a woman (Art by Moonlight) with Stazon onto muslin.

The word 'hope' was felt thickers that I painted with Hottie Pink Blingz, and when dry, darkened the edges with my ink pad for some contrast.
I cut small hearts from upholstery fabric and layered with tulle and organza with a button.


I created the roof peak by cutting apart a flower and painting with Pixie Dust Blingz.


I'll be eager to see your Pink creations! Don't forget to upload yours to the Shimmerz Flickr Group!
See you soon,
Lucy
Pin It

2 comments:

Angela W said...

This is beautiful! I will make something Pink soon!

Stac said...

Lucy + Hottie Pink = a super cute house!