Saturday, August 29, 2009

Shimmery Accents


I hope you are having a great weekend so far, I have been having lots of fun creating in my new space and wanted to share one of the projects with you. I stamped this adorable little bitty bloom with Momento Tuxedo black ink and colored her with my copics. She was cute just like that but I knew that I wanted to give her just a bit more so I added in some highlights to the flower with my Lilac shimmerz.


I dabbed just a tiny bit of lilac shimmerz on my smallest and flattest paint brush and then ran it along the lines of the image to highlight the flower. It just gives it a extra small pop that it would not have before. There are so many colors of shimmerz that you are sure to find your match for adding highlights to your image. Why not give it a try?

I hope you all have a great weekend!! Thanks bunches for stopping by.

2 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

SUper cute!

Jana Eubank said...

This is so sweet! The Shimmerz accents your image perfectly!