Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Shimmerz and Impression Obsession Meets Vintage

Hi All, the Shimmerz and Impression Obsession match-up continues today and here is one of my makes using some gorgeous Impression Obsession Stamps with the yummy sparkly Shimmerz paints. Thanks guys for letting me have a play :)

Details: I just felt that this wonderful vintage dress stamp Feminine Form matched beautifully with a vintage feel card. I've coloured the stamp with distress inks and Shimmerz Paints Aqua Marine and Angel Wings, the background under the doily is the fabulous Porcelain Crackle stamped onto patterned paper that had been sprayed with Shimmerz Spritz Baby's Breath. Both the doily and the patterned paper yo-yos where also sprayed with Shimmerz Spritz Baby's Breath. I finished the card with some paper distressing, partial sewing, buttons and a bead charm recycled from a broken necklace.




(Click the photos for a bigger picture)



Thanks for looking and do not forget to check back later here on the Shimmerz blog for more lovely makes and also go see what the lovely Impression Obsession girls have done with Shimmerz.

Kim


4 comments:

Ali Manning said...

Oh my goodness Kim, this is so beautiful! I love the soft colors and vintage feel of the card.

Shirley said...

Wow! Kim is all I can say! What a really lovely vintage creation and the flowers are just beautiful too!

Jana Eubank said...

This is just GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

I love vintage anything, and lately I have been all about dress forms :D This is absolutely gorgeous!!