Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Merry Shimmery Christmas with Impression Obsession

Wow! I am super excited about this Impression Obsession and Shimmerz swap. I got to make a Christmas card in July :)
The stamp set I used on this card is called Christmas Tree Mouse. I just love this cute mouse and know it will be one of my favourites for this year's Christmas cards. Christmas is the season of shimmer and glitter and I just love using shimmery products on the cards. And the Shimmerz works so well with this image.
Here you see the image coloured with ink refillers, before I used some Shimmerz on it.
And on this picture you see the image after I used Shimmerz on it! Double click the picture too see all the shimmery details;) Do you see the difference?!?! It's just amazing!! On the hat I used a little bit of Choc-o-lot. The star was painted with Candle Light and on the tree I used Green Olive. Around the image I painted twice with Mint to really make it sparkle a lot and to make an impression of the snow!
The snowflake chipboard was painted with Mint. When it was dry I sprayed with Shimmerz Spritz Babys Breath.
The flowers and leaves are sprayed with Spritz Mudpie.
On this tag I used the text stamp and the holly from the stamp set. I sprayed it all with Spritz Mudpie.

Here you see the different Shimmerz products I used on this project.

4 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is such a beautiful card. Love all the details. Kim

Jana Eubank said...

What a sweet card! I love all the shimmery touches you gave it!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! I love everything that you did on this card!!

Shirley said...

What a totally beautiful Christmas collage! I love your embellishments and the shimmer is wonderful too, Kristine!