Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fairy Wings


I just love Arianna the fairy kissing the frog, she has to be one of my favorites. And I love to make all Fairies sparkle. I love that Shimmerz has such a wide variety of colors that no matter what color my fairy is there is going to be a color that will match perfectly for their wings. Because all fairies need to sparkle!!



Since she is dressed in pink I had to put Pink Shimmerz on her wings, she had to match *wink*. Have you tried the pink shimmerz yet? They are one of my favorite colors and if you love pink and use it a lot it is defiantly a color you need in your collection.

Hope you have a great Sunday, thanks bunches for stopping by!!



Stamps: Arianna Fairy (Paper makeup Stamps)
Paper: PTI White, Pinecone Press DS paper, SU Chocolate Chip
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: making Memories Brads, PTI Ribbon, PTI Buttons, SU Twine, Pink Shimmerz

1 comment: