Friday, June 5, 2009

Shimmery Girly Stuff

I really enjoy finding different way in which to use my shimmerz, I mean I seriously can not get enough of it! It's the easiest way I can think of to add flair to my projects.

Take this acrylic layout for instance. I wanted the top to remain transparent, but it needed a little something extra, so I just spritzed Baby's Breath shimmerz all over it. I place a dark back drop behind the acrylic so you can really see the shimmery effect.

Shimmerz plus acrylic and My Little Shoebox papers....it doesn't get any more feminine than that!


I created this card for a challenge over at DreamGirls Challenge Blog and I had to stop myself from spritzing the entire thing! I coated the entire surface of the flowers with Concrete Shimmerz and the satin ribbon with Baby's breath shimmerz. The addition of the shimmering spritz lends a very nice elegant touch to this card.

As you can see here in the close-up, Shimmerz really packs a punch!

TANISHA

No comments: