- Celebrate NSD by using Shimmerz on your scrapbooking pages/projects.
- Photograph your project(s) and add it to your blog. Link to this blog somewhere in the post.
- Use Mr. Linky here to show off your creation.
- If you make two or more projects using Shimmerz, that's great! The more, the merrier. Use Mr. Linky one time for each project.
- We'll accept entries now through midnight Mountain Time on Saturday, May 9th. This gives you a week before NSD to plan and a week after NSD to get everything photographed and posted.
- Three winners will be drawn from the entries, and each of the three winners will each receive five specially-selected jars of Springtime Shimmerz, hand-picked by Stacey herself.
- You are encouraged to double-dip! Remember that by posting projects you can also win free Shimmerz via the Shimmerz Linkz program.
EDITED TO ADD: Thank you for your participation! The winners have been announced.
What's a scrapbook page without paper and embellishments? (Okay, besides digital!) Anyway, you can see here how easy it is to dress up a page using a little Shimmerz to highlight. I chose to highlight the ribbon used on the tag and the trees on the patterned paper. (I also highlighted my sister's wedding ring on the photograph, but I just couldn't get a good pic of it for this post.)
Paper: Mellow PP (BasicGrey); Olive Cardstock
Paint/Ink: Angel Wings Shimmerz (Shimmering Products); Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink (ClearSnap)
Accessories: Photo Anchors (Stemma); Olive Ribbon (Making Memories); Tag Die (QuicKutz); Black Glaze Pen (Sakura)
Shimmerz are acid-free and photo-safe, so use them with abandon on your scrapbook projects!
Another reason to use them with abandon during NSD? Because we'll have a special offer for those who replenish their stash (or add some new colors to their collection) at the Shimmerz Shop. Check back here for more details on this special offer!
Have a Shimmery Day!