Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Shimmery Watercoloring

No, it isn't a new product line. LOL! I'm guessing we all own some sort of watercoloring medium whether it be watercolor crayons or pots or palettes or reinkers or just a colored ink pad smooshed onto an acrylic block works, too. And we may not own shimmery watercolors, but we sooo wish we had them. Well, all you have to do is take your favorite watercoloring medium, mix some onto a palette and then use just a dot of Shimmerz Paints to mix onto the palette with your color. Voila! Shimmerz watercolors! :) Just a little help to stretch your stamping dollars (which we could all use a little of these days!)

You can see it a bit better in this second photograph. See how it is just a little shimmery? Neato, huh?

Hope you all have a fabulous day!

~Jennifer Love

4 comments:

Jami said...

I just got my first Shimmerz last week, and I think I have used them on almost every single card since! I used them while water coloring with re-inkers, and I even used the to blend markers!! I think I might be addicted! I'm amazed at how a little goes a long way!
hugs, Jami

Jen said...

cool! cool! cool!!! love this card!

Linda Beeson said...

That is some "good to know" news! Gotta try it.

Lori Barnett said...

what a great idea! Thanks for the tip!