Thursday, September 10, 2026

For The Shimmerz Paints Design Team, Fall Brings Magic To Ordinary Moments

 

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! Go and see all the fun            treasures there!





This is a reverse canvas, it measures 5"x7". I covered both sides with gesso. I stenciled on Prima Platinum Crackle Texture Paste with a small spatula onto the frame. I attached some items with double sided foam tape and used corrugated cardboard under the frog to make it higher. I glued on other items with Glossy Accents.





 I brushed on Huez. I loved using these new colors, they're so clean and bold!

To add visual interest I added microbeads, seed beads, glass beads, pearls,copper leaf, crystals, glass glitter,sequins,  tulle, feathers,dried flowers, a paper flower,moss, wire, and bling and metal from my stash. 
      Many of the items are glued on individually with Glossy Accents. 

I rubbed on gold mica powder on a lot of areas and items on the page. 


















Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!


 

No comments: