Hello friends! It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this Art Journalz spread featuring the new Art Journalz, Modeling Paste, Stencilz, Huez and Mixed Media Ephemera.
I need to carry on for a minute about the absolute stunning Art Journalz! Rich, rich leather that is soft, supple and has the most glorious smell. It is gorgeous resting on my desk. I feel so fancy!
I used our new Gesso through a Stencilz and let it dry. I was excited that it was dry in no time at all!
Next, I used a few Huez to create bold color. I am smitten with the color payoff and the shimmer is out of this world. Next I painted our new Ephemera using our new beautiful Brushez. Look at how beautifully the Huez blend into one another!
Remember to put my name in the comments section when you place your next order. You will score a freebie!
Here is my complete process:
Happy Creating!
Shannon



No comments:
Post a Comment